PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon
PARRAMATTA – Norfolk House - Emicon

PARRAMATTA

Norfolk House

Project: Heritage restoration

Originally constructed in 1841 by John Tunks, Norfolk House was named because Tunks’ parents met on Norfolk Island. By 2010 Norfolk House was so derelict and rundown it was unrecognisable and deemed so dangerous for living it became inhabitable. Emicon was approached to take on the immense challenge in restoring this Heritage Listed marvel back to original condition. Many hurdles were overcome during the intricate restoration but Emicon stayed true to the character of the home and was awarded the 2013 Heritage Award by Parramatta City Council.

Project Status: Complete

Project Budget: $1.3 m